Friday, December 16, 2011

BB cream collection

You know what?

I think blogspot is BITCHY!

I kept on trying to get the pictures in the correct orientation but blogspot memang MCB! It kept on auto-orientate my pictures and I couldn't even do anything about it! FML! I have intention to move my blog elsewhere already - any better suggestions besides xanga or wordpress?

Anyway, I shall do a research later.

I'm gonna share with ya'll my BB cream collection!

You know, back then, when BB cream first became famous in Malaysia, I went hype over it too. I even told my brother about it and he went, "What does BB cream stand for?" I told him it stands for blemish balm or beblesh balm. My sarcastic brother then replied, "Oh, I thought it stands for big breast cream - the cream you apply and then, your breasts will become bigger."

Yeah, right!

Anyway, after some time, I have decided not to tag along with the hype because my first BB cream was from Skin79 and I still have it because the shade is just too light on me and it gives the ghastly white effect.

No likey...

Then, I ditched the whole idea of purchasing BB creams for quite some time because I was hooked to my Stage Picture Perfect Foundation. I still am using this foundation if you are wondering.

Alright, let's talk BB cream language, shall we?

Okay, first product - Skin79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream Plus.


Do you remember me blogging that I don't really like it? Yes, I still don't like it even though when I first started using it, I was like, "Uh, it's an okay product."


I love the packaging of this BB cream because it's GOLD and yes, baby, I totally dig GOLD because I am materialistic.

Another thing that I adore about this product is because of this...


A beautiful rosy cream blush!

Yes, you didn't see wrongly - it comes with a cream blush, very subtle pinkish rosy blush!

However, there's one thing I don't like - the pump... It's messy!


On the whole, I don't think I will be re-purchasing this BB cream because I've decided to give up on it due to the lousy effect it has on me - gave this to stupid sister because she is obviously fairer than I am.

Price - I got it for RM80 inclusive of poslaju - well, don't think it's worth the money. There are definitely BB creams with better formula out there.

The second BB cream in my possession is Etude House Collagen Moistfull BB Balm.


Err... I have yet to start using this since I purchased it early this year... The reason why I bought it was because Etude House was having sales and instead of RM69.90 originally, I got this for RM49.90 only.

I am not sure how this product performs but we're gonna find out real soon, I promise!


It basically looks like the above picture... nothing spectacular about the packaging but I totally appreciate it that although there's one sponge included for the application, still, Etude House is kinda enough to include another free sponge in the product itself.

My third BB cream is from Etude House as well - Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream.


I guess quite a number of people raved about this product in the past. I heard from my students just few years back that this BB cream did wonder to their skin and they loved the effect. Back then, I wasn't so exposed to Etude House or anything, hence, I didn't bother to check it out too.


This BB cream is supposed to give sheer glowy effect if you'd notice. I am not sure how this thing performs because, it's still new.

I know, I have quite a lot of BB creams in my collection - I won't be opening a new one unless I am done with the current one. So, I guess I will start with the Moistfull BB cream first for now. This will come later.

This BB cream is retails at RM69.90 only. Well, this certainly is not the most expensive BB cream because I have seen BB creams from Lioele and Tony Moly that retail for around RM89.90 to RM120 or something like that. I got this for half of the price because, it was time of the promotion where you buy one, you'll get one free.

Last but not least - Hanskin Caviar Gold BB Cream.


I am not sure if you can find the review of this BB cream online or not because I have tried and the results of the searches all directed me to the tube form of this product but hey, this BB cream of mine doesn't come in tube form... it basically looks like this...


Bottle with pump!

There are differences between this packaging and the packaging in tube. The most obvious difference is that this BB cream that I own has SPF25++ whereas the tube form only comes with SPF21++ hence, you have to figure out where to google for it.

I am not sure where you can get this product because mine was given to me by my ex-boss. She went to Korea for a five-day trip and came back with this BB cream for me.

Not sure about the price too.

However, I was at CociCoci last week and although they don't have this particular product, they still have other range of Hanskin BB creams. Their prices? I think it's around RM89.90 to RM129.90 probably.

So, those are all the BB creams that I have now.

Which one should I start using first?

No comments: