Friday, November 19, 2010

My take for BB Cream

Remember when I blogged about how much I rave and rave for Skin79's The Oriental Gold BB Cream Plus? Then, it was followed by the haul? Hahahaha... If you don't remember, this is the BB Cream that I've gotten...



Honestly, this BB Cream packaging is gorgeous, so, so gorgeous and I love anything that's gold! Hahaha... I'm a very realistic and materialistic person.

Lemme tell you a little bit about this BB Cream...

Well, it is printed on the label that this BB Cream is suitable with those with dry to combination skin and also those with wrinkles, still, if you're someone like me, who periodically like dewy finishing and also somebody who has oily and combination skin - you can still get this one! It doesn't feel sticky at all especially after you apply your loose powder after the BB Cream.

The texture isn't very watery or overly creamy - it's just nice.


Notice the differences between the applied and also unapplied spots? I know I looked like a goddamn freak but who cares, right?

So... I waited a bit...


Can you see the BB Cream had begin to set in with my complexion? Well... this isn't so bad, all you've gotta do is just to wait patiently!

Hooray to dewy finishing!

2 comments:

panda12321 said...

what color is the dior lipstick in?

Angel Valerie said...

The shade is #255.