Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The angel wears Prada!

Contrary to the belief that only lenglui with extremely long, slim and slender legs can wear stilettos...


Here I am today and I'm gonna break the tradition belief because you know what, not only the devil can wear Prada, I can wear Prada as well!


Hahaha... I used to be a sneakers-person because I just despise heels, wedges or stilettos because I needed to walk to the university and during presentation especially, I would freak out at the cold air if my feet were not wrapped. Perhaps, it was only me, the weird one because other friends would always dress to impress.


Over the years, after losing weight so many brainwashes from my friends, finally, I fell in love again with stilettos especially! I remember, once, Mr. SK told me, "I love it when you're wearing your stilettos because you just look so sexy in it!" So, it does mean I am sexy because Mr. SK doesn't compliment people easily!

Ooohh, I love myself!


Hence, I began wearing stilettos everywhere I go except when I am doing something adventurous or maybe on days when I am lazy, I'd go all slippers or flip-flops or sneakers.

So, if I am too lazy to go for stilettos, this is my other alternative to Prada!

Taa-daah!


Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto!

"What?! That means I'll have stiletto-long lashes after using this mascara? Are you sure?"

Wait, wait, wait, wait!

Well, it claims to elongate your lashes and I remember Xiaxue has a video and blog review on this mascara, in which she and her best friend tried to get people to try this mascara out.

I don't know about you but I went out to get it right after I saw how this mascara really elongates lashes!


Yeah, blame it on my typical tiny and almost invisible Asian eyelashes! Even when I went for a makeover at Max Factor the other day, the BC told me that their mascaras will work wonder even on lashes like mine.

In the end, he had to swallow his words because all the mascaras did not work for me. My lashes were still kinda invisible according to mum.

So far, Maybelline's mascaras are doing great job for me if you'd wanna know. All their mascaras are good and this fact cannot be denied!

Let's take a close-up look at the bristle.


Tiny bristles and you can even see fibers if your eyes are sharp enough. So, that's how this whole stiletto thing works! The fibers fiber-tize your lashes and make them look longer!

Okay, so this is the end product...

~ All dolled up for a date with Mr. Dimples ~

At least you get to see my lashes, don't you? Well, that was after three coats, so, double or triple on your stiletto mascara to get your desired effect!

Pros
Elongates your lashes like it claims it could. Waterproof formula is great because even when I cried, the mascara didn't come off! Fast-drying so you can apply more coats!

Cons
Difficult to wash off. The bristle makes it difficult to reach baby lashes at the side of the eyes. Messy application.

In a nutshell, I am happy with this purchase and might be considering to get more, let's see how things go because I am still very much in love with my Maybelline Pulse Perfection which not only elongates and thickens my lashes but also gives a clean finish! How can you not love a mascara like that?

Price - RM32.90 but I got it for RM24.90
Product - 3 out of 5
Packaging - 3 out of 5
Availability - Guardian, Watson, Sasa
Re-purchase - Maybe

So, who said stilettos and Prada are not for everyone?! Hahahaha...

Now, I can haz Prada and stilettos!

* Product is bought using my own moo-lah, I am not sponsored or anything.

No comments: