Wednesday, January 30, 2013

As cold as the ice...

I guess I haven't been doing any entries related to contact lenses for such a long time! I think the last review of these lenses was done in August last year and it was about Blincon BB Grey. Since then, I have totally forgotten how much I used to love cosmetic lenses because I reverted back to use normal, boring, colourless lenses - yeah, just because I am a boring person.

First fact about me when it comes to cosmetic lenses - I am a big fan of grey lenses. Second fact - I don't fancy lenses with thick black rims. I just prefer my lenses without those rims.

I was initially attracted to EOS Ice Grey but since I didn't know where to get them and at the same time I saw Dolly Eye has similar design, I settled for Dolly Eye Icy Melon in Grey.


Honestly, I like all the colours from this series but I am just not adventurous enough to try them old - yes, call me boring, old hag if you want. LOLX!

Just like any typical lenses you get online or wherever it is, these lenses come in glass packaging. Well, it might not be something some of us would prefer but personally, I have no issues with the packaging.


Okay, behold... a picture of me with one side of the lens on - yes, without the dark, black rims, of course!

If I am not mistaken, the diameter is 14.8mm which for me is acceptable because I am not someone who loves extra enlarging effect. Yeah, yours truly is no longer young therefore, I need something that doesn't make me look like I am trying too hard to be cute.


I like the fact that the lenses are pretty comfortable for daily use. I have tried wearing them for a week for about 10 hours a day - they're not bad at all!

Plus, the grey colour looks quite nice in my eyes!


Okay, sorry for scaring you off with my naked face. LOLX!

Here's a picture of the lenses in my eyes - fully made-up and having my hair styled!


Here's a summary of what I think of the lenses...

Comfort - 4 out of 5
Enlarging effect - 2 out 5

I bought mine from Classic Geo Lens and re-purchased the second pair in blue.

No comments: