Monday, September 19, 2011

Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral

I went shopping again! Yay... Hahaha... If you are wondering what I've gotten during that mini day-out, click on the above link. LOLX!

Obviously, there's nothing much to look forward to if you're not a cosmetic junkie like me.

Today, I'm gonna review Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral.


From what I could see at the testing counter, Nude Coral is the only shade that is almost used up or tested. Since nude colour is the only colour I would wear if I go to work or anything, even though I'm learning to go bold, hence, I bought this shade.

I do like this shade and also lipliner quite a lot. Unlike my typical lipliners, Essence Lipliner is lemming towards a smoother and softer texture comparing to it's other counterparts. I tried NYX Lipliners and decided to dislike it because the texture feels quite hard on my lips.



It feels like I have nothing on when I am using this lipliner and yeah, I'm pretty much loving it due to the fact that it's super affordable that you can draw your sister's face while she's sleeping with this liner.

The colour is gorgeous too nonetheless - what can I say? I love it!

~ Flash ON ~

I do admit I look scary in the picture above with flash on but then again, that's what my baby can do - way to go Samsung Galaxy S2! Hahaha...

~ Flash OFF ~

On the contrary, the thing that I'm not quite satisfied with is the fact that this liner doesn't last long. It'll last for about 3 to 4 hours and then, you'd need to reapply.

Pros
Super smooth and soft texture. Super affordable. Can be bought internationally or locally.

Cons
Not long-lasting

In a nutshell, I am happy with this purchase and yeah, I will be wearing them more often or perhaps, going back to get more pairs.

Price - RM4.90
Product - 4 out of 5
Packaging - 3 out of 5
Availability - CociCoci at Midvalley or Bukit Bintang and selected Watson outlets
Re-purchase - Yes

I have tried this lipliner in Cutie Pink as well and yeah, I do love the Barbie pink shade! Hence, if you haven't set your eyes or hands on these lipliners, go and get them!

** Product is bought using my own moo-lah, I am not sponsored or anything.

No comments: