Monday, July 9, 2018

Thoughts on Korea Rush-up & Australia CBS

Ever since my entry on my thoughts on Australia CBS and Korea Rush-up after going through a set of treatment, I have been getting emails and comments on the products from time to time even though 1.5 years have passed by.

My initial plan or writing the entry was not to bash up any party but then again, how many of us, girls, who have felt "cheated" looking at some great pictures that promised the products actually worked?

*raise hands up* me!

Perhaps I am not the only one out there but there are several of you who emailed and left comments saying you felt cheated also because the products don't work
~ pictures obtained from google picture ~

I can only summarize all my thoughts in this entry:

  1. If you want or need to lose weight, please resort to control your calorie intake and exercise. Weight loss aided by products can't sustain. You are what you eat and I've learnt that the hard way.
  2. If you want to get any weight loss product, please get the products endorsed by the professionals or board of medical professionals to avoid adverse effect.
  3. Stop spending unnecessary money on unnecessary products.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments: