Sunday, April 9, 2017

Getting bouncier with Finelycup!

When I was younger, it never struck me how important boobs are. Due to the fact I was quite gigantic, I had enormous boobs after all, our boobs contain fatty tissues. I was quite proud of myself for some time because I thought the bigger your boobs are, the more popular you'd become.


Well... that's basically it.

Fast forward to 10 years later, after I've managed to shed off those extra pounds, I noticed my boobs shrunk! From a C cup, I literally went to B cup... even with B cup bras, there is always some annoying space in between my boobs because my boobs just can't fill up that gap. Yeah, that's how small my boobs have become.

Hence, when people tell you about losing weight and maintaining the size of their boobs, I'd say, don't trust them fully - do your research!


I've been hearing about how people around my age have been going under the knife to get breast augmentation or better known as breast implants. I'm sure at this age, going through plastic surgery is already a norm but me, being a coward, shunned at the idea of cutting my flesh and inserting something beneath my skin.

You may get the best result now but what is going to happen in future?


No, I do not condone breast augmentation or any sort of plastic surgery but seriously, I think I need it too but it's all because I'm too scared to go under the knife plus I'm too poor, I am unable to bring myself to go through the entire procedure.

I told myself, it's okay being quite flat-chested but honestly, we girls want our boobs to be probably slightly bigger so that dresses or shirts will look better on us.

Furthermore, as we age, our boobs tend to sag more. I guess at my age, I should have seen the effect on ageing on my boobs.

My mental battle of having smaller boobs has finally come to an end after I got to know Finelycup Bra.

Finelycup bra is said to be able to promote blood circulation to our breasts - which is good because honestly, I don't think after a tired day at work, we ladies would really sit down and massage our breasts for better blood flow, right?

This is due to the material it is made from - all natural cotton. That is one of the reasons why Finelycup bra promises highest comfort level to the bra wearers.


Another reason why it is comfortable, face it, ladies - we don't really like bras with underwire... we wear it because it promises push-up effect and also prevents our boobs from sagging later on in life. However, do you know that all these do not really promise anti-sagging effect as we age? On top of that, if we wear the wrong bra, it promotes sagging and cuts of blood circulation?

If you're worried about the breath-ability, take a look at the video below.


Does that convince you yet?

Finelycup bra is proud because they believe their product is able to slow down sagging due to it's tremendous push-up effect. Of course, you'd have to wear the bra on long term in order to see the effect.


Let me share with you some of the before and after pictures.


Now, how many of us would go through thick and thin, trying to get sexy cleavage but of course with enough support?

More before and after video...


Aside from that, Finelycup bra also maternity friendly. We are pretty sure that pregnant ladies out there face boobs problem as their boobs grow bigger due to pregnancy hormones and lactation. Due to that, normal bras are unable to support the breasts much.

With adequate amount of support, Finelycup bra is able to provide our beautiful to-be mummies or breast-feeding mummies confidence and comfort.

Plus, it also looks great for pregnancy photoshoot!


If this still doesn't get you interested, Finelycup bra also offers compression garment that is sure to promise you a sexier and curvier silhouette. If you're having a little bulge or muffin-top here or there, this compression garment is sure to deliver the best result to suck in all those bulges so that you can feel more confident!


Another plus point, these bras from Finelycup are sure to turn heads if you're gonna wear out underneath your hot dresses for dates. Finelycup has just launched its fashion show not long ago and the feedback was really good!


What is there not to love, right?

You have to give this bra a chance because just like any of the ladies out there, I was skeptical in the first place when Finelycup bra approached me since I have always been a supporter of La Senza and Triumph over the years.

However, I told myself to give this brand a go and 2 weeks later, yes, I am loving the bra and the support it provides me! Friends and family around me have been noticing my bigger boobs and of course, the cleavage the bra provided me.


Let me share with you my two-cent on this bra.

The moment I unpacked and took out the bra from its packaging, my first thought was, "Oh, wow, this quality is comparable to those branded bras out there!"


The mesh design of this bra is really so pretty that I just couldn't handle it. I love mesh details but one of the reasons why I don't really wear mesh details, I am a bit allergic to the material - I get rashes whenever I wear unsuitable mesh products.

This bra, however, the mesh detail is really comfortable! It doesn't prick or give me rashes.


I just can't get over the mesh details of the bra!

The mesh material is so, so strong that it actually does provide enough support to the boobs!


The material is washer-friendly too! All you need to do is just to put the bra in a lingerie bag and lastly, throw it in the washing machine. You don't have to worry about spoiling the bra because there is no underwire, hence, the comfort.


No, don't worry, you will not ruin the material! In fact, it's gonna be fine because I have tried and tested washing this bra out in the washing machine for twice. It's still in a good condition but remember, you need a lingerie bag!

On top of that, the bra itself is travel-friendly as well. You know the feeling you have when you need to pack your bras and you know you can't squeeze them or you're gonna ruin the shape of the bras? Well, worry no more because no matter how you squeeze or fold your Finelycup bras, they will never go out of shape!


You can roll them up and just squeeze it into your luggage without having to worry what is going to happen to your bra later.

Believe me, nothing will happen, the shape is gonna bounce back to the original form!

Oh, they also included a spare hook just in case you need one.


Don't get intimidated by the hooks yet - the more hooks a bra has, the better support it can provide to your body structure as well as breasts.

Now, it's the moment of truth. My own review...


Let me clarify this again - I wasn't born with big boobs hence please don't judge. I was a bit shocked how Finelycup bra could push my boobs together to create a bigger illusion and also giving me a much needed cleavage.

I tested the bra out at the gym just to test it's support and believe me, this feels similar to our sports bra. I did feel my boobs jiggling a bit but that was due to the push-up effect. It pretty much depends on personal liking if you want to wear this bra to the gym or not but for me, I'd rather wear it out on dates - it's too pretty to be wasted in the gym.

Let's look at the two pictures below.


Woooaaahhh... how is this possible?

In the top picture, I was wearing my normal non-underwire push-up bra from one of the well-known brands in the market and in the picture below, I was wearing Finelycup bra.

A picture paints a thousand words.

Alrighty, in the case if you're interested, you can always contact them through Facebook or Wechat.

Click here if you want to contact them through Facebook

If you want to contact them through Wechat, here's the ID - Alice850313.

Here's a picture of how to measure your bra size correctly.


Last but not the least, again, I'd like to ignite your imagination with one more picture.


That's my two-cent, do contact them if you're interested in the bras. Similarly, if you would like to get to them through me, don't hesitate to drop me a line at angelvalerie1985@gmail.com so that I could try to assist you.

No comments: