Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Clawset Cafe @ SS22 Damansara Jaya

A lot of my friends know that I've moved to KL permanently and as a result of moving across the South China Sea, I have to leave behind my pets at home, in the care of my parents. There are times when I really do miss those brats at home. I have discussed with my sister about shipping the pets over to KL but in the end, the plan didn't work out because we both think our pets will be happier to be staying on landed house.

Sighs... so much for missing my pets.

Since we don't really get to see our pets often, stupid sister and I went over to Clawset Cafe at SS22, Damansara Jaya to visit some of the doggies and kitties there.

Once you get to the cafe, you will be greeted by fur babies at the entrance. All you have to do is to proceed to order at the cashier counter, then, you go and find your seats. While waiting for the food to be served to you, you get to play along with the fur babies.

On the whole the food there is nothing to shout about but the fur babies were adorable! One particular doggie that stood out among the rest was this little guy.


I think this puppy is only a few months old judging from the way he actually walked around. He walked up to me and I couldn't resist but to hold him in my arms. I fell in love. At that moment, I wished I could bring him home but the owners of Clawset Cafe said he is not for sale.


I had him on my laps for 3 whole hours we were there and he did not even move about. He laid in my arms and on my laps, soundly asleep.

Awww... I wish my little doggie at home would be so obedient!

Of course there are other doggies at Clawset Cafe.


Among them, the more popular ones would be their Poomeranians.

We actually lost track of time when we got there.

Another attraction would be their cats - Mr. Grumpy!


I guess the cats were unlike the dogs that day. They were not responding well to human beings and honestly, I think they were thinking, "Humans, I am not in the mood. Get away from me! Get your smelly and dirty hands away from me!"

LOL!


If you're thinking about going to any pet cafes along Klang Valley, do pay Clawset Cafe a visit!

No comments: