Saturday, December 31, 2016

My 2016 in summary

2016 will pretty much be over in less than half an hour. Before the year end, I just wanna remind myself of all the things that had taken place.
  1. I have learned life is pretty fragile through the passing of my academic supervisor, Dr. Teh. For the first time ever, I actually felt it so much that I cried when I got the news that he passed on. It made me realize how us, the human beings, at our healthiest, could still leave the world if our time on Earth is up.
  2. Money doesn't come by easily if you're in education line. No matter how much effort I put in, the money that I get every month is just enough to get me by. If I were to spend extra, I would need to think twice.
  3. Not everyone likes you and you don't have to please everyone. You and I are born differently. We have different features and uniqueness hence, there is no point trying to change yourself, trying to fit into the picture. If people can't accept you for who you are, tell them to f*ck off.
  4. No one understands you more than your immediate family. If you could, please spend more time with them because everyone eventually grows old and when you have so many other commitments, the time you have with your family will be lesser.
  5. I bought a property that I could call - my dream house! This is my biggest achievement so far and I really am looking forward to the day the project is completed.

There you go, my 2016 in summary.

I hope your 2016 has been a blast.

Happy New Year 2017 to all of you!

No comments: