Sunday, November 27, 2016

Eyebrow Embroidery Touch-up @ Janssen Cosmetics

It has been a while since I have blogged about my virgin eyebrow embroidery experience at Janssen Cosmetics, Kota Damansara. After the embroidery, I have gotten countless compliments on my newly done brows. Needless to say, I was happy to make the decision to do my brows at Janssen Cosmetics.

Fast forward to more than half year later - I thought I needed a touch-up since I have several important functions to attend in December. One of them is to attend my best friend's wedding in Kuching. Thus, I called Teng Teng up and told her that I need a touch-up so that I can look my best for my best friend's wedding.

Let me show you a picture of the previous embroidery that I did...


Well, everything was fine except for the fact that my brows have grown longer and I didn't manage to trim them at all thus, the unshapely hair on my brows.

In this entry, I am going to bring you through the touch-up process.

Upon arriving at Janssen Cosmetics, I was ushered into the consultation and treatment room. Teng Teng swiftly applied anesthetic onto my brows.


Teng Teng told me this anesthetic is the upgraded version of the one I used half year ago. The anesthetic ensures there is close to zero pain during the embroidery process. This version also takes lesser time for the pain-free effect to kick in. I think this is a great news for those of you who have lower pain tolerance.

After around 8 minutes, Teng Teng started to work her magic on my brows.


Teng Teng was right - this time around, there was even lesser pain than the last touch-up I went for. I couldn't feel much pain at all. For your information, I am not a person who could tolerate much pain so, if I actually say the pain is minimal, well, I mean it.

The entire touch-up process from the application anesthetic took around 45 minutes to 1 hour.


I opted for Korean straight eyebrows this time around to replace my normal arched brows. Teng Teng is really good at designing eyebrows that would fit the different face shapes.

You will have no worries to leave all your doubts in her hands.

Like usual, here's a picture of my touched-up eyebrows an hour later.


Again, for those of you who have a lot of doubts on eyebrow embroidery, feel free to check out my two-cent on eyebrow embroidery done at Janssen Cosmetics.

If you are interested to let Teng Teng works her magic on your brows, you can always contact her by clicking here. Rest assured that she will get back to you very fast.


This is not a sponsored entry if you are wondering. I am just like some of you out there, a satisfied client of Janssen Cosmetics.

Just like any embroidery, be it touch-up or anything, you have to take good care of it even after the process. If you would want to speed up the healing process, you can use any lip ointment but if you do not feel like getting any lip ointments out there, feel free to ask Teng Teng about the ointment she has.


The first 24 hours after the touch-up, I made sure my brows did not touch water at all. I kept them dry to avoid the pigment getting soaked.

Everyday after shower, I applied the ointment as generously as possible. That probably was the first time ever in my entire life that I was so religious in applying ointment. I wanted to test the ointment out actually.


For the first time in my life, I realized this ointment actually did wonders. Teng Teng was right, this ointment is way better than the previous one as it really did speed up the healing process.

However, please bear in mind you will not look classy at all after the ointment application.


Well, I have no complaint since the healing part actually took less than a week this time.

On the fourth day, I basically went out, telling friends, "I woke up, looking like this!"

Previously, it took my skin around 7 to 9 days to heal completely and I had to bear with shin-chan eyebrows for those 9 days!


The picture above was taken on the fourth day after the eyebrow embroidery. I assure you, it is not as dark as it seems honestly - it's the lighting.

To end this entry, let me share with you, the result after a week.


Well, what can I say - now, my eyebrows look perfect!

I'm ready to attend all the functions scheduled in December thanks to Teng Teng at Janssen Cosmetics!


Please hit her up if you are interested in eyebrow embroidery. She is one helpful and friendly beautician who is always ready to help.

Janssen Cosmetics actually provides a range of beauty related services, especially since they have moved to Dataran Cascades @ Kota Damansara. With a more spacious area for clients to move around, you can be sure you are going to enjoy the new environment.

No comments: