Saturday, March 12, 2016

Yoogane @ Bugis Junction

I was at Singapore around 2 weeks ago for the lousiest interview experience ever. Since it was really a bad day, two of my very, very close friends treated me for a nice dinner and they kinda accompanied me just to calm me down.

My friends actually let me choose which restaurant or cafe to go to for dinner and I opted for Yoogane at Bugis Junction. The reason was pretty simple - when I was at Seoul last year, I didn't have the chance to dine there even though I have came across so many Yoogane branches.


I am not so much of a cheese fan due to several reasons so, I usually try to avoid cheese at all cost. That totally explains the reason why I didn't try the ddakgalbi at Yoogane in Seoul.

Anyway, back to Yoogane at Bugis Junction - we opted for ddakgalbi with cheese. I was in a really bad mood so I guess my friends knew food would be the only way to clear my mind.


The set is available at SGD$52.90 or probably a little bit more than that - I don't quite remember. The set is for 2 to 3 persons if you wanna know but honestly, the portion was alright for the 3 of us but I guess we could eat a little bit more. Anyway, if you're a big eater, this portion would be just enough for 2 persons.


They do serve buffet style banchan or better known as side dishes. The banchan ranges from kimchi to marinated bell peppers to coleslaw with weird sauces. I am not that adventurous when it comes to food so, I didn't try out the peppers or coleslaw.

We didn't manage to take a lot of pictures because throughout dinner, we were trying to catch up.


Oh, just like Yoogane in Seoul, you'll be given an apron each to protect your clothes with.

You could clearly see that I was being busy with the apron. LOL!


We didn't manage to finish up the cheese because I guess the 3 of us couldn't take food that is too cheesy. We managed to finish up the ddakgalbi and had second serving of banchan.

After dinner, we managed to take a short walk around Bugis. Then, we decided to head back to the hostel since I was kinda tired.


It will be another while for me to visit Singapore.

No comments: