Sunday, March 6, 2016

Mary Kay CC Cream & Eyeshadow Palettes Swatches

It has been quite some time that I've been a Mary Kay (MK) convert. Well, I still do love my Urban Decay and few other brands but then again, the price kinda set me off. I'm practically jobless, aside from being a full-time student.

Since my sister has been a MK consultant, I've been getting my hands on a number of products from MK on regular basis. Two of which products that I've been loving - MK Eye Color Palette in Sapphire Noir and Emerald Noir.


I'm not so much of a purple colour person but I adore the purple palette so, so much. The lightest purple gives an iridescence finish - somewhat magical and princessy.

It comes with 4 glittery and 1 matte shades.


The 4 glittery shades are quite pigmented but the matte  grey doesn't do much justice.

You can see it from the swatches on the back of my hand.


Nice, right?

Emerald Noir is a palette consisting of green, blue and browns.


This palette is much more pigmented than Sapphire Noir.

The shades in this palette is so, so nice as well...


Please bear in mind that the swatches are done without primers.

Below are swatches of MK CC Cream in Ivory 1 and Ivory 5


Thank you for reading!

No comments: