Saturday, November 15, 2014

Shopping at MGP and VGY

I have always been skeptical when it comes to online shopping because I am kind of a little paranoid over paying for everything and if my parcel gets lost - there goes my hard-earned money...


Through time, I learned that when you are staying in a small little town with practically nothing, you would have to revert to online shopping in the end. At the time when I wanted to get just a piece of decent dress for an event, I couldn't get anything and it ticked me off.

Now, after a few years of doing online shopping locally, I finally developed a little bit of extra courage to shop at least from Singaporean online stores. Seriously, it takes more than courage because of the exchange rate and everything..,

In the end, I gave in to my desire and I actually did shop...

My first ever Singapore based online store - MGP Label.

I totally fell head over heels in love with one of their rompers that I finally made up my mind to perform my first ever purchase from Singapore online based store - Lorena Skorts Romper.


I wanted to get it in black but I guess I wasn't fast enough - I was left with teal as my last alternative. Well... yeah, I kinda bought it... I gave in to temptation.

I remember, I was a little worried especially when it comes to postage from Singapore to Malaysia but MGP made it so brief!


The parcel got to me in less than 5 days! I told stupid sister how crazy it was because I certainly did not expect the parcel to get to me within 3 days.

My purchase was made on Sunday night and the parcel was delivered on a Monday morning and it got to me on Tuesday evening.

How fast is that?!

Here's a picture of me in the romper!


I know I don't look as slim or pretty as the model but don't judge me. Everybody is born different and there is no perfect somebody in this world.

My next purchase from Singapore online store was VGY Store.

I totally fell head over heels in love with their Enya Chiffon Slit Maxi when I saw so many pretty pictures of the dress...


The dress was calling out for my name like literally and I had to get it... LOLX!

However, it was a little difficult for me to make purchase at that point of time because VGY Store did not accept credit cards. I had to get my BBF in Singapore to do an online transfer to the store but for all the effort - it was worth it because the dress is really beautiful!

With VGY - the parcel actually got to me a little like 2 weeks because it wasn't posted using registered post. I remember I was so worried over the parcel because that dress costs close to RM150 with international postage.


I was so, so excited to try out the dress because I remember seeing so many pretty pictures already and I was dying to see how the dress fares on my fat body. LOLX!


Despite not being slim enough, the dress does look a little flattering on me - it even covers the bulging tummy =.="

In the end, the 2-week wait was quite worth it actually. LOLX!


If I am not mistaken, VGY has new colours added for this piece of gorgeous dress. If there are places where I could go to, I would get more of these but sadly, in the small little town, even when I wore this dress for a wedding reception, people thought I over-dressed.

Sad.

Anyway, I'm gonna end this entry here now.


Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: