Sunday, October 19, 2014

CCM NEW Flat Top Foundation Brush

Hey, girlfriends!

I guess I really have been practicing MIA these days. My apologies. Work has been so, so hectic and I am caught up with so many things these days.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I am going to review the new CCM Flat Top Foundation Brush.


I received this brush in the mail more than a month ago and was thrilled. I couldn't wait to try it out because CCM told me that this flat top foundation brush is the upgraded version of their previous brush and they have promised a better quality brush!

The brush comes with a brush net, something a lot of us would appreciate :)


This time around, CCM has really done a good job on the whole package. Comparing to their previous flat top brush, the new one is denser and of course, the CCM logo is imprinted instead of pasted on the handle.


I have practically spoiled the old one but unwilling to throw it away because I had loved it so much. I guess you can pretty much see that the bristles on the older brush are coming out by now. Thank you for serving me well throughout the last two years or so.

Now, the first thing that I did upon taking the brush out of the net was this!


I went crazy over the soft bristles. It feels so, so dense and at the same time, soft! Right at the time, I knew I would be enjoying this brush more!

Well then, let's take a look at my two-cent.

What I like about the new brush

  1. Soft and dense bristle :)
  2. Sleek, classy and timeless packaging
  3. Travel-friendly due to its short handle
  4. The brush picks up product very well - blending is hassle-free!
  5. Application is effortless, giving smooth finish without creating foundation streaks!
  6. Easy to get to the sides of the nose :)
  7. Affordable and available locally in Malaysia - it's RM55 only!

Honestly, what is there not to like about this brush? I mean, from the packaging to the quality of the brush, there is nothing else I could ask for especially since I have been meaning to look for a good foundation brush for quite some time now.

One last picture at the performance of the brush.


I guess with this brush, I can safely say that, CCM, you've done a good job!

Head over to Colours Cosmetics Malaysia's website to get this brush now!

No comments: