Monday, July 21, 2014

There is rainbow in my cupcakes!

Hi, everyone!

*waves*

Yes, I'm pretty much alive after being absence for exactly one month. During my absence, I actually have been experimenting with different cake recipes - just because I was too free.

One of the cakes that I totally adore - Betty Crocker Super Moist Party Rainbow Chip Cake.


Instead of baking it in a whole big one, I made cupcakes out of the mix! It was so, so simple for lazy bum like me. You practically just need to prepare eggs, water and cooking oil. Then, mix everything with a electric mixer.


Once the batter is ready, prepare the cups to pour the batter into. I chose medium-sized cups


Then, I popped those babies into the oven at 150 degree Celsius and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes.


They came out looking lovely!


When cut into half, I couldn't help but kept on looking at the beauty of the rainbow chips in the cake.


Best of all, the cake tastes awesome!


If you ever get your hands on Betty Crocker's products, do try them out!

No comments: