Thursday, April 17, 2014

You will forever be a Hero, my Hero

The news of Karpal Singh's passing affects me - so much to the point that I wouldn't believe this influential leader is no longer with us.


I cried.

And I cried again.

I grew up listening to him. I grew up learning about all the wonderful things he had fought against for our Motherland. I grew up looking at him as a fatherly figure who never once, abandon those in need. I grew up respecting home more and more.

I've learned from Mr. Karpal Singh that a good leader makes people want to fight alongside with him while a bad one makes people fight against him.


Right now, the news about his passing is too much for me to bear. My heart goes out to his family and friends who has fought alongside with him

Sometimes, I do wonder whether God is listening to us. Our Motherland is silently weeping for justice but still, He took away one of our prominent leaders.

Sighs...

Whatever that is... my prayers are with him and his family. May the Lord guides Mr. Karpal Singh and showers his family with abundant blessings for what Mr. Karpal Singh has done for our nation.

"DAP kehilangan seorang pemimpin dan sahabat tapi, Malaysia kehilangan seorang pejuang."

DAP loses a leader and friend but Malaysia loses a fighter.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Karpal Singh.

We will pray that your legacy will continue as long as there is the slightest hope.

You will forever be a hero, MY HERO.

No comments: