Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happiness and rainbow :)

I am not the most credible person when it comes happiness but at least I know how it feels when you see another person being happy.

I made this rainbow cake quite some time ago when I was really down because I know rainbow is one of the things that could put a smile on a person's face.


I modified the recipe I have gotten from the internet and guess what - I ended up baking Cream Cheese Rainbow Cake.

It might not be the prettiest cake ever but at least, a slice of it makes me happy.


The cake is even prettier in real life.

The cream cheese is finger-licking good and heavenly.


In the mid of grieving over Mr. Karpal's departure, hopefully, a picture of rainbow cake can cheer your day.

God bless and having a wonderful week ahead!

No comments: