Monday, April 21, 2014

TMI tag :)

I'm in mood to do a tag but I do not have any Youtube account to feature my videos, hence I'm gonna do this in my blog - written style!

1. What are you wearing?



Dress - Twenty3
Cropped blazer - Shiromy
Shoes - Random Outlet

Yes, that is basically what I am wearing now because I'm still in my office.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes! I have to admit that being in love is one of the most amazing feelings ever!

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes, I was dumped on my birthday. It was horrible but in the end, I pulled through.

4. How tall are you?
I am 160cm, which is 5 feet 2 inches - I know I'm kinda short.

5. How much do you weigh?
I am currently 58kg. My weight is the lowest at this point and it really takes a lot of hard work and determination in order to lose weight and stay in shape. If you're interested, you can click here to read more of my weight loss journey.

6. Any tattoos?
No and not going to get any because I'm not a tattoo kinda girl.

7. Any piercings?
Yes, one on both ears.

8. OTP?
Favourite couple? Erm... I don't really know :)

9. Favourite show?
Ghost Whisperer!

10. Favourite bands?
No specific ones because I do not fancy any.

11. Something you miss?
My cat, Lulu, who passed away last September. I miss her company.

12. Favourite song?
Because of You by 98 Degrees.

13. How old are you?
I have just turned 29 and yeah, I do realize I'm kinda getting old.

14. Zodiac sign?
Aries

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Outspoken, caring and honest.

16. Favourite quote?
"Strive for the moon, even if you fall, you will still be among the stars."

17. Favourite actor?
Honestly, none :)

18. Favourite colour?
It has to be pink!

19. Loud music or soft?
Soft definitely. Although I do like music when I'm working, sometimes, unbearable loud music makes me angry.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
Curled up in my bed and sleep!

21. How long does it take you to shower?
10 to 15 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I do not make-up, it probably takes me about 5 minutes the moment I step out of the shower. If I do make-up, it'll take around 15 to 20 minutes for a fresh-faced make-up.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
I don't think I'm that physical.

24. Turn on?
Intelligence.

25. Turn off?
Smokers and people with BO.

26. The reason I joined Youtube?
Never joined Youtube :) although I do want to try it out.

27. Fears?
Unable to get married. LOLX!

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Mr. Karpal's passing.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday - to my mum.

30. Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Not applicable.

31. Last book you read?
How to get a PhD?

32. The book you're currently reading?
How to get a PhD? I am a slow-reader.

33. Last show you watched?
Hercules.

34. Last person you talked to?
Friend.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
High school senior and junior.

36. Favourite food?
Kimchi Jjigae

37. Place you want to visit?
Paris is on top of my list.

38. Last place you were?
My office?

39. Do you have a crush?
Maybe.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Two months ago, maybe? Ah, I don't remember.

41. Last time you were insulted?
When I was a fat kid, growing up and learning about the world.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
It has to be anything minty!

43. What instruments do you play?
None. Does laptop count? LOLX!

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My bracelet - present from mumsie last year.

45. Last sport you played?
It doesn't apply. Hahaha... I am not a sporty person.

46. Last song you sang?
"Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen.

47. Favourite chat up line?
I do not really have preference as long as it's not lame.

48. Have you ever used it?
I am really bad in chat-up lines so usually, I'll get straight to the point.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Dinner, last Saturday with my BFF.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Headache... I don't know... Maybe, anyone who feels like it?


Okay, that's it for the tag.

Have a wonderful week ahead, everyone!

No comments: