Saturday, March 8, 2014

The happy girl!

Happy International Women's Day!

It's supposed to be a happy day but somehow, I am saddened over the news of MAS Airlines flight MH370 from KL to Beijing lost contact from the radar at 2.40am this morning.

Let's pray for all the crews, passengers and their family members no matter where they are now.

Anyway, last week has been hectic - there were too many birthday celebrations - friends' and dad's.


Birthday cakes were great

I had some great companies and everyone was happy.

Not forgetting, food was great too!


All the pictures of the lovely food that we had taken make me salivate more...

Now, I am craving for the salmon and soft-shelled crab sushi!


No, I'm not pregnant, I am just craving!

Last week, there was a photoshoot for the university's website and because the shooting day fell on the same day as Ash Wednesday, I couldn't make it to make-up at home before headed to work since we woke up early for the morning mass.

In the end, I brought everything to my office.


 It took me 2 hours to put on my make-up that day. I guess throughout the history of me working here, I was wearing the thickest make-up on that day - plus falsies!!! Hahahahaha!!!


Anyhoo... finally, after searching high and low for the correct size, I have found my Nike Mary Jane!


I've been wanting this pair for the longest time and because outlets selling Nike shoes are limited in the town I am staying, it's so difficult to find a pair that is my size!

That's it for today - I'm gonna end this entry!

Have a great weekend and remember for #PrayForMH370!

No comments: