Wednesday, February 19, 2014

OOTD, LOTD and my life in pictures

Happy Monday, everyone!

I'm sorry if my blog lacks of beauty related updates. I haven't have time to go all out on reviews due to other commitments. Work has taken about 80% of my life. The rest of the 20%, usually I try to fully utilize them by spending some time in the gym as well as with the family and friends.

Over the past one month, I stopped frequenting the gym due to my laziness. At the same time, all thanks to CNY's treats, I found out that my stamina has somehow decreased by 30% to 40%. Previously, I could burn more than 350kcal during every workout session but now...

I had to stop once the counter hit 200kcal. Then, I'd pant crazily. Seriously, like seriously, Angel? Looks like I've gotta gear up in order to lose more weight!

This could mean - more cardio sessions and also strength lifting to tone up my flabby arms, tummy and thighs. Ah... life's gonna be so much crazier after this!

On the other hand, as far as beauty related products go, these are the only products that I have been using for the past two months.

Lip products always and forever come in handy wherever you go. Unlike foundation and all, sometimes, you don't even need a mirror to apply your lipsticks. I guess you could say that's one of the reason why I've been sticking to the habit of applying either one of these every now and then.

At the same time, I have been putting more concentration in skin care products since ageing has not done me any grace. I realized on one fine morning that my complexion has gotten worse! Hence, I invested quite a lot in getting better skin care products these days.

If you are wondering - Imma trying out whitening products these days. I wanna even out my uneven skin tone. Of course, the toothpaste will be used on my teeth and not skin! LOLX!

Anyway, I will blog more on these items later on.

No comments: