Friday, July 5, 2013

Weight loss gimmicks

Undeniably, weight loss has been the most sought after issue in Youtube as well as in blogging communities. Personally, I know I have been googling a lot about the fastest weight loss issue.

Believe me, there is no such thing as fast weight loss. I've been there and done that - failed. I gained back the weight over 3 years. Yeah, sad but I'll leave that topic to another day.

For as long as I can remember, there are a lot of weight loss products in the market today and believe me, I have tried most of them and NONE actually worked. We are often attracted to the 'guaranteed' results that are portrayed or illustrated in pictures and also words but how often do we actually think if those people in the pictures really did lose weight because of the products or was it because of something else?

I was doing OT at Borneo Cultural Festival yesterday and somehow, I came across a stall that is selling Acai Berry Weight Loss Pills.

Lemme make it clear. I have always been aware that Acai Berry aids in weight loss but then, I have never trusted what I have seen in pictures. That is one of the reason why I never even bother to order or buy the 'magic pills.'

Back to Borneo Cultural Festival.

This stall was trying to sell Acai Berry Weight Loss Pills to me - yeah, I know I am fat but sorry, I am not attracted to their products at all because I know about all weight loss gimmicks through my own experience of trying to lose weight over the years. However, this particular stall's gimmick got on my nerve because of their misleading banner.

Have you heard of Laura Patricia before?

If you haven't, you can always try to google her up.

Laura has significantly lose half of her weight over 2 years and I really salute her for being able to maintain her weight.

Why Laura Patricia?

That stall is using Laura as their selling point!

Yes, exactly!

That was the picture I saw at the stall last night.

For all that I remember, Laura did not lose weight because of those Acai Berry pills! If you are doubtful, you can always visit Youtube for more information.

This company actually think all of the internet users are nuts - they can just simply take any picture and blow it up to become their selling point. I left the stall without even entertaining the salesgirl who was trying to tell me magical things about their diet pills.

Therefore, if you are planning to buy any weight loss pills, be extra alert if those advertisements are real or not. Usually, I would not advise you to buy any of the magic pills online because it is risky. Remember the time when Andrea De Cruz almost died due to taking weight loss pills? You should read if.

If you really need weight loss pills, please contract licensed medical practitioners and please, please, please, do not seek out to these magical pills that promise weight loss using fake pictures. We only live once so, I really do not hope anyone suffers and dies from taking weight loss pills.

TGIF, everyone!

No comments: