Friday, May 31, 2013

MUA Professional Eyes Primer

This is a backdated entry.

I was supposed to blog about the MUA Professional Eyes Primer since last year but then again, since I procrastinated too much, I ended up doing this entry now. It has been a long delay and I think I have already used up half of this primer now.


When I first got this primer, I wasn't expecting much because firstly it's only £1 and secondly, at that point when I got it, there were not a lot of reviews available on it. If you're getting it, you're paying £1 for 7.5ml worth of product.


I'd say this product is a bang for buck!

Before I own this primer, I have been using UDPP all these times and I have to admit, I am not really fascinated or awed by it no matter how many people tell me how good UDPP is. I tried to love it because it is quite expensive but still, up to this day, I find myself not reaching out for it as much while as for the MUA Professional Eyes Primer, perhaps it is already a habit of mine to reach for it whenever I am applying eye make-up.

The primer itself comes in one shade - neutral.


It feels very smooth and believe it or not, it glides over the eyes smoothly and easily. It could be due to the soft texture.

I wasn't expecting the primer to perform really well but when I swatched it on the back of my hand, I was very certain the texture of this product is similar to UDPP exception on the fact that it is a little smoother and softer.


I tried placing my hand under the running tap water and surprise, surprise, the eyeshadow is still there!

I've gotta admit I adore this product so much that I had to ask for a friend's help to purchase 2 more from UK. Yes, I am going to get these primers real soon!

Like usual, I have to test it out to know the longevity of the primer. Hence, my task is to wear any eyeshadows over the primer for 8 hours - when is the best time to fully doll yourself up? My answer would always be - going to work!

So, for few days in a row, I wore this primer with eyeshadows over it and what else can I say?


It lasts for about 5 to 6 hours. I mean, look at it this way, UDPP creases on me and truth be told, this primer does crease also but it's only a fraction of UDPP's price!

What is there not to like?

Pros

  • Cheap

  • Works! It's just like my UDPP!

  • Smooth and easy to apply



  • Cons

  • Not available locally


  • This is one of the product I wish everyone would be able to at least try and judge on their own but somehow, it is so difficult to get hold of locally.

    Has anyone tried this before?

    No comments: