Sunday, May 5, 2013

有国才有家

Even though I always mention I want to migrate, it doesn't mean I don't love my country.

I was born here more than 20 years ago, I grew up learning how to sing our national anthem and also to memorize the rukun negara. Throughout the years of growing up, believe it or not, I couldn't even utter a word of English because we grew up with our Melanau nanny because our parents were not around most of the times. I learned to speak Malay at a very young age thus, can speak very fluent Malay. Even when I was in primary or high school, I scored exceptionally well in oral and written Malay. I kinda developed a feeling for the language itself.

Despite all the negative comments, I can still tell you, Malaysia is the country I was born in and I have always love my country. Well... since I love my country so much, I guess that is one of the reasons why the ruling country, BN, loves me so much as well - they sent me 3 love letters last week.


Stupid sister also got the love letters but she got only two. LOLX! Dad was so funny. He said, "It seems our PM loves you so much that he decides to send you three love letters on the same day!"

I was laughing out loud!

Two days later, I got another two love letters with BN logo on the envelopes. Wow, I have so much love going on around me, especially before GE13!


So, I'm guessing 2013 will be a good year for me?

Hahahaha!

I was ecstatic over PRU13 yesterday that I couldn't sleep at all. I ended up whatsapp-ing my colleague until 2am. It was crazy that both of us were so excited over the 13th General Election.

We morning-called each other at 6.30am to get ready - me, to the church while him, to voting area. LOLX!

PRU13 marks my first vote for beloved Malaysia - I went to my specified area of voting at 8.30am with stupid sister and Jane. Lucky for us there were not a lot of people around at that time.


Let's pray hard for our country - given our country's state now, I'd say Malaysia definitely deserves better political leaders!

Have you voted yet?

No comments: