Friday, March 29, 2013

Hello, spring!

Spring is officially here in many parts of the world but for us in Malaysia, it's hot and humid all year round. Well, that does not mean we can't celebrate spring, right? There are actually quite a number of products that have been released or are going to be released in Spring 2013.

I am quite ecstatic over few of Urban Decay's products. Actually, there are not  very new but in Malaysia, they are quite new. Introducing the Naked line of Urban Decay cosmetics.


I have done quite a number of researches on the products - Naked Beauty Balm, Naked Basics and Naked Flushed. I wouldn't say they all work for everyone but I'd say, it's give-and-take. Some of us will love them while of course some of us will not like them at all. I guess it's all down to personal preference.

I have added three of those items into my wishlist and best of all, I have crossed out Naked Basics and Naked Flushed. Right now, I am still waiting for Naked Beauty Balm to be available in Sephora Malaysia.

In addition to the spring collection, I have also gotten one of the long-wanted item from Urban Decay.


Yes, it is the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.

Urban Decay has released the setting spray with a whole new look of white and purple. I guess the new packaging looks more sleek and easier to travel with. Now, Sephora Malaysia has two sizes available if you would like to try it out - 30ml or 118ml with the prices of RM49 and RM109 respectively.

On my list, there are several items from Tarte Cosmetics that I really would like to try - well... Tarte always has creative and some kinda spring feel to their packaging.


I have really large pores on my cheeks so, if there is any primer that can minimize the appearance of my pores and makes my foundation lasts longer, I'm all in! So, one of these days, Imma gonna try Tarte Clean Slate Poreless and also Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation. Let's just say I need to use up my current products as of now, hence, I won't be getting these at the nearest time.

So, are there any spring products that you're looking forward to?

No comments: