Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Exposed

Hi, everyone!

I thought I would just share some swatches from my favourite blush - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed.


Initially, I was planning to get NARS Orgasm but since I am not really into shines and shimmer, I settled for this one instead.

Well, no regrets because I love this blush!


If I were to describe the shade, I'd say that this blush is a very natural nude shade with a taupe undertone that goes well for those with fair to medium complexion.

The colour itself is quite pigmented despite being nude.


Normally I would pat on two applications for the shade to be seen on my cheeks. Well, most probably I have gone darker with so much exposure under the blazing heat of the sun.

Ah... it doesn't really matter, right?


The blush itself is very, very buttery soft that it is almost like a dream if you were to swatch it with your fingers. Yeah, one fact that makes me fall in love with the blush.

I have in mind to get Amused and Tipsy soon.

No comments: