Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Urban Decay Shadow Box

As you all know, Urban Decay has been one of my favourite cosmetics brands for quite some time now. The other day, when UD was having clearance sales, I managed to get one of the palettes - Urban Decay Shadow Box.

Oh, if you're wondering where on Earth did I get it from... I joined a spree... I don't think it is available locally in Sephora, Malaysia.

Anyway, this is not a review... I'm just gonna share some pictures and swatches of the eyeshadows with you.


Yeah, sharing is caring just because the palette is so, so beautiful!


The main reason why I bought this palette is because I thought these would be the colours I would be using quite frequently comparing to other palettes that I own now.


I have heard quite a number of negative comments about this palette but well, I don't really mind because honestly... I do like it!


Some colours appear to be chalky and some are too glittery with too much fallouts. Other than these 2 common complains, I can't find anything wrong with the palette at all!

All the colours despite the above complains are quite pigmented and they swatched beautifully without primer!


Best of all, I can just bring one palette for travel!

Have you try out this palette?

No comments: