Monday, August 20, 2012

My first Lioele

Honestly, I never really did give any thoughts on Korean skin care or make-up products. It's not that I wasn't exposed to these products but personally, I am not a big fan. I like my make-up being SEEN. Yes, if make-up is to be au-naturel or not seen, what is it for, right?

Anyway, I had in mind earlier to get a concealer from Maybelline or Lancôme - that was before I got to know Lioele Malaysia is officially going to launch and well, when is the best time to shop and buy when there are sales and promotions, right?

I ended up getting few items from Lioele. Among all other products, the Mix Concealer is one of them.


I was trying out their under-eye concealer but it wasn't sufficient to even cover my dark circles. It was too white and gah... the last thing I wanna look like a sick person.

So, I ended up with the Mix Concealer.


As the name may have already suggested, you can mix the concealer since it comes in two different shades within the same packaging. Oh, Lioele only has one of these two shades available and when I've said one, that means if you are light to medium skin tone, you can get one of this.


However, if you are of darker skin tone, I don't think this concealer would suit you because the darkest shade available. Unless you mix this concealer with a concealer from another brand or so.

I don't know how much product there is in a single packaging but well, if you really wanna know, I'll put it side by side to my favourite lipstick for comparison .


There isn't a lot of product but then again, it is okay. I don't think you need a lot of concealer to conceal your whole face, right?

Personally, I would only use the darker side for my under eye while the lighter shade is used for highlighting.


I am so sorry I didn't take a picture of those two shades being blended out - kinda forgot. LOLX!

On the whole, this concealer is a darling to work with. It is not runny and not very sticky. It does not crack, provided you don't apply too much. It is not too creamy too and blending with your fingers is really fine!

Lemme show you how the concealer looks like on me.


Sorry, picture is not filtered or even edited. My under eye is really concealed properly without using much product. I've managed to conceal my zits and even my uneven skin tone. Thanks to the darker shade in the palette itself.

Anyway, this concealer retails at RM69.90 only. It is not exactly expensive or even cheap. For me, as long as a product works fine, I'm willing to pay for it.

On whether or not I will be buying more of it - yes, I may, in future. I think this palette will last at least a year or so for me.

No comments: