Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wink your way to become a doll

Alright, first thing first.

If any of you are keeping updates on Japanese beauty products, I am sure you have come across brands like Koji and Dolly Wink.

Rings no bell? Here's the founder of Dolly Wink!


Err... is 'founder' the right word?

Anyway, Dolly Wink by Tsubasa Masuwaka - the infamous gyaru.

I have long wanted to try out Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner since last year but whenever I went to Sasa at that time, they always ran out of stock. Last December, I went estatic when I saw they have two liquid eyeliners left and as fast as lightning, I grabbed those two!


I have read good reviews about the liquid eyeliner and since Empro Liquid Eyeliner doesn't work on me, I figured out I should get Dolly Wink's instead.

I love, love, love the packaging of the eyeliner - all pink and cute!


There's a big ribbon on top of the packaging and best of all, it is sturdy! I love packaging that is sturdy. It always gives a good first impression.


I am still keeping the packaging but I guess I will be throwing it away real soon since I am going to move to a new place and all these mean goodbye to a lot of favourite packagings!

Anyway, I love the brush of the eyeliner - look at it!


The brush tip is slim and pointed. This probably means easier application and more control, right? I don't know about but you this brush tip definitely feels sturdier than Kate's eyeliner as well.

I guess this is the story of every penny counts!

Here's a picture of the strokes - from thin to thick.


It definitely is easy to control and as for the shade - it is very black! I can guarantee if you're looking for a really black eyeliner, you should consider this one because, it seriously is really black!


The picture above is just one application and I did not go over and over the first application. I guess you can see how dark and opaque the black colour is, right?

Oh yeah, about smudge and waterproof, I did a test.


It is indeed waterproof because it didn't even come off when I teared or anything but well, I guess for all the eyeliners, one thing in common is that, if you go and smudge it out like really hard, it does come off.


I don't think there is any silly person who would go and rub his or her eyes for all that's worth because then, the skin around your eyes will be prone to ageing more quickly!

So, at the end of the day, I will re-purchase this product because I love it!

Have you tried it yet?

** Product is bought using my own moo-lah, I am not sponsored or anything.

No comments: