Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Super Barbie Puffy 3 Tones

To be honest, I was never a fan of blue coloured cosmetic lenses. Well, I am not an adventurous person when it comes to colours be it in my cloth selection, eyeshadows or even lenses.

However, these days, I am trying to incorporate more colours since it's summer and summer is all about vibrancy!

I've bought these pair of lenses for quite some time already but I have yet to test them because I am firstly, too lazy to wear lenses, secondly, there is no occasions for me to wear lenses because I am lazy and thirdly, I doubt I will look good in blue lenses.

Anyhow, I am gonna share my experience with you all.

Super Barbie Puffy 3 Tones in blue.


Seriously, when I got it in the mail, I almost had a heart attack because the blue colour looked so freaking opaque! Besides that, I have never tried any blue lenses before!

Hence, after I put it away, I came to forget about these lenses for quite some time until last week when I finally had the chance to well, try it out.

OMG... I don't want to exaggerate but FML... I don't think this colour or maybe design do me any justice because my first thought was, "FML, I look like a friggin' alien with blue eyes!"

I scared the wits out of myself!

If I am not mistaken, the enlargement is 15mm for Super Barbie series. Honestly, I don't think the enlargement is obvious. Well, it could be because the diameter of my pupil is already large, hence, there is not much difference...


I thought to myself for a while, these lenses should be worn with makeup or else everyone will stare at me as if I am some sorta living dead.

Even a friend of mine, put it as, "Argh... blue-eyed ghost!" when he saw me. Talking about scary?

In the end, despite of my laziness, I attempted to put makeup on to reduce the level of scariness and I don't know if it works but bah... you can be your own judge.

Flash photography sucks with these lenses...

On the comfortableness of wearing these lenses, yeah, they are quite comfortable. They don't feel dry even after the fourth hour.

If you're interested, head to Classic Geo Lens to get yours!

No comments: