Sunday, June 24, 2012

The great battle...

As all of you know Bioré has quite a number of make-up removers in the market and all these removers promise the same thing - thoroughly removes even the most stubborn make-up on your face.

As far as I know, there are three different liquid make-up removers available in Malaysia and Singapore.


I have basically tried out the three make-up removers and what else can I say except I love them all?

They all remove the most stubborn mascara you have without the tight feeling.


Let's just say you are on budget and you cannot buy all three of the make-up removers, what do you do?

Let's just say I will make a comparison for you. At the end of the entry, you may decide which is the remover that you want to get but I can assure you that all these make-up removers are really good!

First, I applied a really thick layer of black eyeshadow onto the back of my left hand and I tested out each of the make-up remover's ability to remove the eyeshadow.

Taa-daah!


What did I say about I love them all?

They all work well, in fact too well!

The only thing that you may need to consider when you're choosing the right remover is...

  1. Oil or water-based?
  2. Eye and lip make-up remover or whole-face make-up remover?
  3. Cotton pads or hands?

Personally, I would go for the Hydra-Clear Make-up Remover as well as the Eye & Lip Make-up Remover from Bioré.

How about you?

No comments: