Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blog Sale

Excessive shopping doesn't do you good if you're gonna move. I know, I know... it's that time of the year again where I have to move to a new place but this time around, I've decided that I wanna move back to my hometown.

Well, not moving back for good but I will be there for a period of time because I am really fed up with the thought of having to worry where should I stay and what should I do. At least when I'm at home, my parents have a shelter ready for me and I get my own personal room and washroom.

Since I am gonna move back real soon, I have to get rid of certain items in my possession. I'm having a big, big, big blog sale right now because these are the items I have to get rid of as soon as possible.

I'll let you have have a sneak peak at some of the items here...

~ Britney Spears Fantasy Palette ~


 ~ Heynature BB Cream from Korea ~


 ~ Etude House Lip & Cheek Tint ~


 ~ NYX Haute Jersey <3 Leopard Couture ~


 ~ Sleek i-Divine Primer Palette ~


 ~ Stage Photo Pro Creme Camouflage ~


~ Stage Prime Time Eye Perfecting Base ~ 


 ~ Urban Decay Loose Pigment ~


~ Stage Picture Perfect Foundation ~ 


~ Carmex Lip Balm ~ 


 
 ~ Etude House Kissful Tint Chou ~

 
 ~ Clinique Compact Refill ~

 ~ Essence Trio Concealer ~


 ~ Daiso Partial Eyelash Curler ~


~ MUA Mono Eyeshadow and Blush ~

There are other products I am letting go at reasonably low prices so, if you're interested, please head to my LYN thread to view the products.

However, please be reminded that some of these products are NOT new, they are pre-loved and have been used before. If you are a fussy buyer, then, these products might not be suitable for you. If a product is new, it will be stated, so, don't worry.

Please be reasonable and do not request anything as the prices are already so low.

Do bear in mind that I have several T&Cs if you wanna get the products.

  1. NO SWAPPING.
  2. NO FREE POSTAGE.
  3. NO COD FOR THE PURCHASE OF LESS THAN RM50.
  4. NO REQUEST FOR COD PLACES, IT HAS TO BE OF MY CONVENIENT.
  5. NO PETTINESS.
  6. NO DISCOUNTS.
  7. NO RESERVATION - FIRST PAY FIRST SERVE ONLY.
  8. NO BACKOUT BUYERS!

If you're okay with all the T&Cs, then, do hit my LYN forum or feel free to send me an email at angelvalerie1985@gmail.com for further inquiries. 

Happy shopping, people and yeah, please be nice when you're inquiring because I am a nice person and I despite rude questions and statements!

No comments: