Friday, January 20, 2012

Sleek Primer Palette

So... yeah, a simple update just to prove I am alive on this Lunar New Year.

Before I do anything, Happy Lunar New Year, people and my beloved readers and followers. May the year of dragon brings you more prosperity, weal

th, health, love, joy, happiness, yada, yada, yada all year round!

LOLX!

Anyway, let's get back to the main objective of this entry.

I got my Sleek Primer Palette after raving about it for quite some time.



I am not reviewing this palette in this entry because yeah, it is New Year and I am busy as a bee but fret not because there will be swatches.

Up close, these are the shades available available.

Nice names, right? Anyhoot, here are the swatches, so feast your eyes, alright?



Okay, I think that will be all for this entry.

Gonna dive into my bed now - super tired already and it's only the second day of CNY.

Good night, people!

No comments: