Friday, January 20, 2012

MUA without the H

Yeah, it is spelt as MUA without the H, hence, no kisses.

LOLX!

If you don't know what MUA stands for, it is actually Make Up Academy in short and all the products from MUA retails at £1 each. If you are unsure, here's the link to MUA products sold at Superdrug.

Don't rub your eyes just yet... it is £1 only for each and every MUA products but alas they are not available in Malaysia and I guess they never will be available in our local market.

So... I managed to grab three products from MUA courtesy of Amy - thank you so much, BFF!





So, I bought two eyeshadows and one blusher from MUA. Initially, I wanted more than just these three products because I was being greedy but I ended up getting three only since I figured out I have like too many unused and unfinished products in hand. I know, scary, right?

Anyway, here are close up shots of the products.


Aren't they gorgeous? LOLX! Look at the purple and green!!! I haven't really been using purples or greens much but one of my 2012 resolutions is to use more colourful eyeshadows.

Even the blusher looks so could you almost can eat it!

Hahaha...

So, let's do the swiping now!


Before you comment the product sucks or anything, bear in mind that I only swipe gently because like usual, I don't like to waste products so... if the swiping was done gently, I bet you know what the result is.

Honestly with only £1 or approximately RM5 for each product, I am quite impressed. I mean, yeah, for sure you can find something similar in Daiso but still, I am not buying Daiso's makeup products. LOLX! No offense though.

Pros
Quite pigmented - good colour pay off for the eyeshadows and blusher. £1 well-paid with decent amount of product in each packaging.

Cons
Packaging is cheap - plastic, very plastic! Not available locally.
I don't know about any of you liking products from MUA but for sure I kinda like them for their prices. Hahaha. Decent price with decent amount!

Price - £1 each
Product - 3 out of 5
Packaging - 2 out of 5
Availability - Superdrug
Re-purchase - Probably some of the other products

Hopefully Amy will be back soon again so that I can get more of MUA products to try out. LOLX!

** Product is bought using my own moo-lah, I am not sponsored or anything.

1 comment:

fatinlea said...

hi! i came across your blog while looking around for some malaysian-based mua things review (which is non-existent btw =_=) anyway, you can buy mua makeups at beauty fiks in fb. they put the price at rm8 for every pound, but now mua has 35% offer for all products :)