Monday, December 12, 2011

Problems with pores?

As much as I hate to admit it, I wasn't born with perfect skin nor do I have problem-free skin. When I was younger, I had had terrible acne outbreaks for several times and with oily skin, things weren't good as I started to develop habit of squeezing the acnes, pimples, whiteheads and also blackheads.

Over a period of time, I started to notice ugly, enlarged pores appearing right before me. Eeew... Back then, I knew for sure, I deeply regretted squeezing those monsters because if I didn't squeeze them, I wouldn't end up with the terrible skin that I have now - FML!

I guess it's never too late that I realize the problem I have - enlarged pores, pores, pores!

I changed my skincare products around 2 months ago to counter against my skin problem with the hope that these enlarged pores will be gone or maybe at least having the sizes decreased.

I was at Etude House earlier and I was kinda fascinated with this HUMONGOUS toner!

When I say HUGE, I do mean this product is damn huge! I kid you not! Just look at the picture taken below - I was comparing the size of this toner to the size of my face.


See... for this much product, you only pay RM49.90 per bottle - how can that be not worth it, right? The best thing about this product is actually NOT it's performance because I don't think it shrinks my enlarged pores at all, no, no, no...

The best thing about it is the smell - heavenly smell!

I am addicted to the smell.

Nah, here's the English version of the explanation on the packaging. Now, you must say I am nice, okay?

LOLX!


Anyway, let's move on into my personal thoughts on this product.

By far, I don't see any shrunk pores at all - I don't think this product is actually working on me. So, I don't think I will even bother to repurchase it since, yeah, right, a lot of product - worth it but hey, it's NOT working on me!

Before you jump into the conclusion and bitch the hell outta me, do bear in mind that I wash my face twice every day and that includes applying toner, serum and moisturizer so... no, that product still doesn't work.

On top of that Mini Size U Toner, I included this product as well!


It's the Tony Moly Floria Pore-Tightening Essence.

The BA kept on telling me this product for sure will work but it'll work even better if I were to purchase the whole range.


You're kidding me? Whole range costs for than SKII Facial Treatment Essence, hello! I am not idiotic enough to splurge on the whole range!

This bottle alone costs RM109.90 and I tell you, the serum costs around RM129.90 so if you're gonna splurge on Tony Moly, I'd advice you to go for SKII instead.


Again, these are just my thoughts - products that doesn't work on me, may work on you so, if you're curious, try it out but don't put the blame on me if it digs a hole in your pocket, okay?


Like I've said, second month into using it, still not much effect seen - no shrunk pores as well so... you know, I know...

Sighs...

It looks like Imma gonna need to save for SKII instead.

** Product is bought using my own moo-lah, I am not sponsored or anything.

No comments: