Thursday, December 8, 2011

My makeup storage - updated!

Previously, it was something like this...


I think I did blog about it before but I guess I forgot to tag or label the post, hence... hahaha... never mind, never mind.

I've got a new makeup storage and this time around, I am glad I've gotten it because it enables me to travel around for my freelance thingy easily now!

Taa daah...


My new traincase and yes, it was a deal when I got it - around RM100. Best of all, when I opened it up after I got home, I found two bottles of nail polishes inside!


Cetak rompak OPI nail polishes. Hahaha...

FOC is good but I don't think it's FOC since it might be the seller actually forgot to take these out of the traincase. Hehe.

Will blog about the organization of my new traincase after I sort things out.

Ciao, people!

2 comments:

Isabel said...

wad the.. You have so much stuff *jelly*

Angel Valerie said...

not a lot eh... hahahaha... now u believe me when i say i have tons of products to finish, right?