Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How I spend my free time

Not that I am procrastinating, on and off, I do feel tired of having to face books, journals and articles having to finish up my thesis before mid December and believe me, it's a torture because I've just submitted my abstract and notification of thesis submission on Monday. It basically means I need to gear but to finish it but then again, I get bored all the times. Perhaps like... half an hour out of every one hour.

I know, I am random but that's me.

So... I'll share with you, how I spend my so-called free time. Hahaha... Yes, hopefully, you'll be laughing your jaws off with me.

Bubz has always been one of my favourite youtube gurus and believe me, I love her random channel at Bubbiosity. Check her out if you haven't yet!

Okay, my favourite video would be this one!



Enjoy your Wednesday, people!

No comments: