Friday, October 28, 2011

The silent killer

The time when I went shopping, I had in mind, "I need to get a pair of new heels!"

Consider me as very westernize but honestly, I am not really into cute makeup because I don't think I can handle any daily dose of cuteness. I'd rather be remembered as sexy instead of cute. I have my own reason for that.

So, I went to Vincci and coincidentally, they were having 50% sales and guess what? Being a typical shopaholic I was, I ran into the outlet and began hunting for something that would strike my interest.

Suddenly, at the corner of my eyes, I saw something shimmery and glittery - it completely got my attention!

My legs darted to the corner and hastily, I picked this gorgeous pair of heels up from the shelf!


I was considering to get another pair in black because Dr. Wong told me it looked gorgeous on me. Luckily I did not listen to him! Hahaha...

Indeed, this pair of heels is a silent killer. It may not be cancerous but wearing it from morning to night during work was a total torture! I thought I could be glamour, yes, I was glamourous because I received compliments even from my boss but then again, my feet were so sore and they ached like no tomorrow!

The reason is simple!


The heels are of 5 inches of height respectively and it's sooooo narrow that people around me were scared I might just fell and sprain my ankles!

Wasn't it amusing?

That's all for the fashion post on a Friday!

Enjoy your weekends, people!

2 comments:

Baby Bee said...

That's what girls do right..buy shoes then if it hurts..we put it in the corner of our room..I have the same urge all the time....this month bought 1 shoes then feels like hurting my ankle and not wearing it..back to my almost putus sandal ..hahaha.....good luck in getting a new shoes again...hehe

Angel Valerie said...

Hahahaha... You're right but then again, I love this pair of heels! They're quite, note, it's QUITE comfortable! Hahaha... I just wore it like the third time and miraculously I can still walk around!