Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rohto® Cool Eyedrop

La, la, la... I am not hardworking enough to be updating my blog on daily basis but hey, at least I am making an effort for my fellow followers and also readers. Yes, I am alive!

So, I'm reviewing the infamous Rohto® eye drops today!



I have this in my possession for quite some time already and I've been enjoying and loving it very much. It could be due to the tingling sensation because I love anything minty!

The one I have is Rohto® Cool, which not as strong as Ice or Artic. I believe I am good with even greater tingling sensation, hence, I will be purchasing Ice or Artic soon!

On the whole, from cosmetic point of view, if you wake up with red eyes and you need to wear your lenses, this eye drop can help to ease the redness to ready your eyes for contact lenses!

Don't believe me, here you go!



Okay, I am too lazy to turn the picture around, hence, satisfy your eyes and my apologies. My eyes weren't so red on the day I tried this thing out but hey, at least, it worked for me and I loved and love the sensation!



Even for days without makeup, when my eyes feel dry and irritable, I will use this eyedrop which works like amazing for me! I mean, why not? It's meant to relieve your eyes if something gets in the way, right?



But this little baby does come pricey though!


Pros
Gentle to the skin and no overwhelmingly strong smell for some of you. Easily found in local drugstores. Cute, of course.

Cons
Scoops! I hate scooping things because it's so inconvenient! If it could be in tube form, it'd be great.

I shall definitely stick to this product if one of these days it's available in our local drugstores or pharmacies

Price - RM32.90 or USD$6.95
Product - 5 out of 5
Packaging - 5 out of 5
Availability - Drugstore
Re-purchase - Yes

** Product is bought using my own moo-lah, I am not sponsored or anything.

No comments: