Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner

My parcel has finally came last week! Yeah, after waiting for probably half year. OMG... that's how long I've waited for my package? Haha... Yeah, it felt long.

So, the first thing that I took out from the parcel was Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner in Everlast. I've heard so many good reviews on this liquid eyeliner and dying to set my hands on this thing since then!



Packaging is sleek, alright? Not much complain. I love how they blend black and gold together for an impression. Haha. At least it works for me because I bought it first, because of the reviews and second, because of the packaging. LOLX!

Upon opening it up, this is what you'll get - brush tip and also the product in liquid form, yeah, obviously, right?

Now, let's take a look at the tip of the brush!



Conclusion is, I don't like the brush! Yes, I hate the brush, I don't like it, there's no way I'll force myself to like it unless Milani do something about the brush!

The point is with a lousy brush like that, how do you expect to draw a crisp line? You know how anal I am about eyeliner that I don't like picking up any liquid eyeliner by chance? Ah... now, you know why!



I tried drawing a thin and crisp line on my hand with this brush but hey... no... I did not manage to get it no matter how hard I tried!

Let's get over the brush story and move on to the liquid product part.



Downside is, I don't like it either! The reason is because it's quite thick and together with a lousy brush, the effect created is equally bad! I'd prefer a more watery version. Another thing is, because the texture is too thick, it dries out pretty fast!



When applied on your eyes, it will create some kinda double-eyelid effect, in which, I don't like because it feels heavy on my eyes.

I guess it does have it's strength though - it's waterproof and super long-lasting that you won't want to believe you've found something good in such a bad product, in my opinion. Another thing is, if you're looking for a VERY BLACK liquid eyeliner, this is the liner for you!

Lemme show you a picture of me, wearing this eyeliner after 10 hours of being outside.


My apologies if you can't see the eyeliner because I applied only a thin line since I don't like it thick - geez... it sounds so wrong... darn... Hahaha.


Pros
VERY BLACK and also super waterproof. Very affordable.

Cons
Thick texture and dries out very fast. Not easily found in local drugstores. Brush is unable to create thin and crisp line.

So, those are my thoughts and if you think differently, then, it's good for you but hey, not everything works for everyone, right?

Price - RM23.50
Product - 2 out of 5
Packaging - 2 out of 5
Availability - Cherry Culture
Re-purchase - No

** Product is bought using my own moo-lah, I am not sponsored or anything.

No comments: