Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Let's get all lippie!

I've been having this sudden excitement about finding a HG lip tint lately. I adore people with naturally born with rosy complexion that really makes their pink cheeks stand out even more but I do realize I don't have that gift and for sure, there'll be a product out there that'll make my lips shine through!

Well, I am right!

No, I don't really fancy Posietint after which I've used it for quite some time. As of Benetint, erm... I don't think I can afford to use it on everyday basis since the price of it doesn't come cheap.

So, I've discovered this!



55 Kissful Tint Chou from Etude House! Love, love, love, love, love!

Although this is not a multipurpose tint like Posietint or Benetint, still, I'm digging it! Yes, so, so digging it that I went back to Etude House and bought all the shades available!



Can you see how pigmented the tint is? OMG... This shade is #3, well... since I can't read Korean, I have to depend on the numbering. LOLX! I kid you not when I'm talking about how pigmented the product is!



Just look at my ring finger after application! The picture was taken after one hour of application and the pigmentation was still stuck on my ring finger!

I kept on checking the tint on my lips for it's lasting ability and guess what... it stayed there for around 3 to 4 hours before lunch.



After lunch, the tint did come off a little but you could still see a pigmentation at the side of cupid's bow. Hmmm... I'm not sure why but altogether, for only RM22.90, I can't complain much, right? More over, I got it at 50% discount, so, it means I bought it at RM11.45 only.

This tint does come with a little cherry scent with it. Hence, if you can't stand the smell of cherries, well... perhaps, this tint is not for you but I love anything that comes with nice flowery or fruity scent. Hence, it's a plus point for me.

The only thing that I don't think about it is that... the packaging. I'd prefer a similar packaging like Benefit's Posietint or Benetint - with a brush or sponge applicator instead of in tube but, that will not stop me from purchasing it in future since it's no big deal.

One final LOTD before this entry ends...



FaceHeynature Aqua Blast BB Cream
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
Benefit High Beam
ELF Mineral Booster
Milani Powder Blush in Luminous
Nature Republic Ice Cooling Mist

Eyes
Stage Prime Time Eye Perfecting Base
Stage Liquid Liner in Woodstock
Stage Brow Defining Pencil in Sesame
Shiseido MaQuillage Eyes Creator 3D in BR365
Stage Angel Lash Mascara

Lips
55 Kissful Tint Chou in #3

Well, I only wore the lip tint on my lips that day - no lipstick or lip gloss or whatsoever. Hence, you bet I am in love this this lip tint!

Price - RM22.90
Product - 4 out of 5
Packaging - 2 out of 5
Availability - Etude House
Re-purchase - Definitely!

** Product is bought using my own moo-lah, I am not sponsored or anything.

No comments: