Monday, June 6, 2011

Beauty Tags

I'm so in the mood to do tag questions right now, hence... Muahahaha... here goes nothing and I shall spam my own blog right now even though I should be doing my thesis.

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice - morning and night.

What skin type do you have?
Oily and combination.

What is your current facial wash?
Mandon Green Tea Facial Cleanser.

Do you exfoliate?
Once or twice in a fortnight - I am a lazy person but please don't judge me.

What brand do you use?

Etude House.

What moisturizer do you use?
Essence My Skin Mattifying Cream and loving it!

Do you have freckles?
Nope, I guess Asians don't really have freckles but I may be wrong.

Do you use eye cream?
Of course I do and I'm on Olay's eye cream.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes when I was in high school but now, occasionally during 'that' time of the month.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Tried and decided to ditch it because it doesn't work for me.


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
I'm using Stage Picture Perfect Foundation in #04 Doll.
How about concealer?
Stage Picture Perfect Camouflage in #07 Ginger.

Do you know your undertone color?
Yellowish since I'm a typical Asian.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Nice but I prefer eyelash extension since I am lazy.

Do you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but unless I'm done with it, else I won't change it no matter what.

What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline Pulse Perfection.

Sephora or MAC?
Sephora because Imma not a MAC girl so all the talks about me being high maintenance are all lies because Imma such a *drama queen!

*totally irrelevant.


Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
No, I'm not a MAC girl, sorry but come again, what's a MAC Pro-Card?

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes due to my highly oily eyelids that I have to use primer or else, eyeshadows are gonna crease on me like no tomorrow!

For the face?
Sometimes, it depends on my degree of laziness but my mattifying cream serves as makeup base too - I kid you not when I tell you how much I love multipurpose products!

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Urban Decay in Half Baked.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I alternate between both.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Are you joking? Never!!!

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Not good at them and don't fancy them.

Do you use mineral makeup?
Imma half a plastic, hence, I'm not into mineral makeup.

What is your favorite lipstick?
Stage Wonderluxe Satin Matte Lipstick in Buff Belle

How about lipgloss?
NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Sweet Pea.

What is your favorite blush to use?
Stage Powder Blush in Snap Dragon.

Do you buy your makeup on e-bay?
Never but might consider doing that next time.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Loving some of them, especially Maybelline!
Do you go to CCO's?
Nope because there are no CCO's here in Malaysia.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
In the past, yeah but right now, I'm too occupied with so many things to be done before I hit 30. Sucks, right?

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
If I'm in a hurry, yeah, otherwise, rarely clumsy.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
A caked up face - fugly!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral because I'm not a very adventurous person when it comes to makeup.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Eva Longoria - she has the best daily dose of sexiness, class and elegance!

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
BB Cream.
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
In the past, yes but right now, I'm hooked on makeup - even walking to the nearest McD's under the hot sun, I'll need my BB Cream, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and blusher! Can you imagine how crazy I've turned into?

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look like shit in the mud without makeup on.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Stage Cosmetics - affordable and their products are actually comparable to MAC's.

What do you think of makeup?
Makeup boosts one's confidence but without it, you can still have your daily dose of confidence by trusting you're beautiful inside out.

Well, well, well... I totally enjoy doing tag questions. Hahaha... Gonna dig out more tag questions and post them here as soon as I'm free-er. I still have tons of things to do as of now. Darn... Life's complicated and shitty.

Stay happy and healthy and hilarious so that everyone will love ya!

No comments: