Sunday, June 5, 2011

Etude House Hydro Wrapping Mask for Firming

I guess if you've been following my blog for quite some time, you will know I'm in love with Etude House's masks. Well, I did purchase quite a lot during their sales and promotional period - I am such a kiasu, okay?

So, Imma gonna talk a little about Hydro Wrapping Mask today.



Among the three types of masks on sales, I'd say this is the least favourite mask. The smell is pleasant but I tell you, if you face is not big or wide enough for the sheet to spread evenly, then, this mask is not for you.



Look at what happened to my mask in the picture above - my face isn't big and wide enough for the mask to be spread evenly. The sheet is too big whilst the texture of the paper mask is some kinda not so elastic and it doesn't stay on your face even when it's wet, like other masks do.

Craps... this is a totally crappy collection of masks that I own.

Me NO likey!

Price - RM12 for 5 masks
Product - 1 out of 5
Packaging - 4 out of 5
Availability - Etude House
Re-purchase - Heck, no - NO LIKEY!

No comments: