Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yesterday, today and tomorrow

If you don't know, my life has pretty much turned upside down because it crashed on me two weeks ago. Since then, I've been trying to divert my attention away from all those awful miseries. I took up a job just recently because I really, really need to just forget about him. I may be upset about what happened but whether I like it or not, that was the past and I can't change it no matter what.

So, that was yesterday.

Hence, today, I'm going to make things better for myself. I'm going to spend time to do things I love so that life doesn't revolve around him only. Life is too beautiful and precious to be wasted on a guy who doesn't appreciate or see what you've done for him. Since he's decided to let go, I will be letting go as well. It's not my lost that I've let go because I know I'm worth more than that. This is today and yes, things WILL be better!

There's no need for me to dwell or reminisce the past because I will never know what he's told me is the truth or not unless I approach him but, is there a need for me to do so?

NO!

It's not really important after all.

Sometimes, silence is the best medicine.

Although I don't know what tomorrow holds, I will make the best of today for a better tomorrow. Yes, that means, more time spent on work, work, work and work!

In a nutshell, I'm still going to pray that he'll find his Miss Right and that he will not be repeating the same mistake both of us have gone through as well as everything goes well in his job and undertakings. Meanwhile, for myself, life will be busy from now on - there's so much to do, so little time!

Wish us luck, people!

No comments: