Monday, May 9, 2011

Sephora again?!

Okay, I've gotta admit, I'm nuts about Sephora's official opening in Malaysia but hey... it's normal to feel so, right? I'm a typical product junkie especially when it comes to makeup products. Right, you have to smack me right in the face!


I've been to Sephora at least 3 times last week aside from Forever 21. The first 2 visits to Sephora were merely just feeling like going there without buying anything but the last visit there was to get something. Haha... It does seem to me that I'm someone with lotsa mixed feelings.

Anyway, I've gotta mark Sephora, Starhill as one of my HG hangouts now. Let's cross our fingers that when Sephora, KLCC opens, I won't be spending the rest of my weekends or holidays there. Should I? Let's leave that topic for another entry.

So, if you're still wondering of the prices of the products in Sephora, Malaysia, here you go, a further updated list, but still, it's better for you go check out the other products available there on your own, just in case, you'll grab few of them!


Urban Decay

Primer Potion - RM75
Single Eyeshadow - RM69
Naked Palette - RM175
Ammo Palette - RM145
Sustainable Shadow Box - RM145
Deluxe Shadow Box - RM145
Feminine Palette - RM145
Fun Palette - RM145
Dangerous Palette - RM145
24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - RM75
Lip Gloss - RM69
Lipstick - RM69


Too Faced

Shadow Insurance - RM70


Shadow Lockdown - RM70

Concealer / Eyeshadow Base - RM70
Eye Shadow Set - RM135

Ultimate Eyes Collection - RM120


Soap & Glory

Price ranges from RM29.90 to RM59.90 depending on products


Sephora

Foundations - RM55 and up
Highlighter / Bronzer - RM55
Smoky Eyes Palette - RM120
Single Eyeshadow - RM55

Makeup Brushes from RM65 and above


Baviphat

Lip Balm - RM19.90
Apple Lip Scrub - RM19.90
Fruit Garden Series Mask - RM49.90


Sephora Bath & Body
Mini Bath Bomb - RM5
Mini Eau De Parfum - RM21
Shower Gel - RM49.90
Body Butter - RM49.90


Ardell

Lashes' price ranges from RM23 to RM38

Duo Adhesive (white) - RM28
Duo Adhesive (black) - RM33


O.P.I

Price ranges from RM55 to RM65 depending on products


Other Brands

Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo - RM93

bareMinerals Get Started Kit - RM145

I think those are the only prices I can remember as of now. I remember I saw prices of Sephora skincare range from RM69.90 to probably RM599 or RM699, with the anti-ageing range being the most expensive of all. Well, check it out!

The prices of products from Benefit, Lancome, Biotherm, SKII, Estee Lauder, Smashbox, MUFE, Dior and the rest are the same as in Parkson or wheresoever within Malaysia. I remember seeing Lancome Teint Miracle being priced at RM130 at both Sephora and also Parkson, Pavilion. Hence, you know what I mean.

I was wrong about not being able to find Korres products - they're in! Exception for Korres, you can also find products from Pop Beauty, Pixie, bla, bla, bla... I can't remember everything. That proves I'm getting older and wiser. Hahaha.

Anyway, do correct me if I'm wrong!

Check Sephora out, girls!

2 comments:

SELLY said...

I found your blog very informative thanks for posting the price wonder r they gonna have sale during christmas time???

Angel Valerie said...

erm... i don't think they'll be having sales but then again, there might be something exciting like, the release of new holiday products, etc.

thank you for dropping by!