Saturday, May 14, 2011

Etude House Essence Mask Collagen

Just like any other beauty or skincare brands, Etude House is having their yearly sales and promotions as well. Best of all, most of the products are discounted up to 50%, so, what are you waiting for?

I purchased their promotional masks just recently - 5 pieces of facial masks for only RM12. Erm... I guess the price is pretty acceptable since each mask retails at around RM6.90 to RM8.90 originally. Since I'm kinda anal about anti-ageing products as much as I am anal about blushers, concealers and dresses, I've purchased one set of the masks but of course, they don't come with collagen essence for all. I exchanged the masks with stupid sister since she's more into whitening and brightening.



Again, as usual, Imma lovin' the wonderful smell of this mask! Hahaha... if you love wonderful and lovely smell, this should be your kinda mask to go for. If you have sensitive skin, I am not really sure if the mask will be okay for you. Either way, you can try asking their BCs for advices.

This collagen mask is actually quite good for it's price! I mean, after using it for 2 times in a week, I do notice the expression lines became less obvious than before but to keep this going, you've to use the product consecutively. In another word, for a product to actually works, you've to use it for a period of time to notice the differences!



It didn't dry out as much as the facial mask from Nature Republic, hence, for me, this is quite a good mask considering it's price and also it's from Etude House although I am not much of a cutesy Korean packaging.

Tell me about packaging from Benefit Cosmetics or Soap & Glory, I will go crazy! Then again, that is the topic for another day!

The aftermath of using this mask - my skin felt so smooth and it does have some brightening elements in it, I guess.

Anyway, here's my verdict

Price - RM12 for a pack of 5
Product - 3 out of 5
Packaging - 4 out of 5
Availability - Etude House
Re-purchase - Probably if they do have sales

Have a sizzling Saturday, people! Meanwhile, I'll be doing some grocery shopping for next week. Take care!

No comments: