Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's outta my genes!

Okay, I've gotta admit it!

I am getting older and that is definite!

No, I ain't getting any younger no matter how reluctant I am to face reality and in a week's time, I will be gaining another year old.

Sob, sob... I was honestly praying and wishing hard that my birthday this year would somehow be a little different. If God would allow, please let Mr. Right walks into my life! Alas... I guess, it'll only be a wish, a wish that never will come true, at least at this moment where almost everything seems impossible.

Anyway... destiny and fate is outta question for this entry.

So, it has been like a million years since I last visited any bars or clubs. No, I am NOT a bar or club person but previously it was because I have company that I went to those places. No, I don't drink or smoke. Hey, I'm a decent, person, okay?!

Last night, stupid sister was suggesting that we should go to The Sanctuary since she hasn't been to any bars or clubs with me before. I was a little reluctant because honestly, the thought of going to places like that has completely being washed out of my genes with the ageing process.

Another issue that makes me stop going to those places is because I hate smokes as I have sensitive nose and eyes.

Anyway, to cut the long story short... here are several pictures taken!


Hahaha... Lame me... imagine, you're out with me to The Sanctuary. Instead of going for alcoholic beverages, I ended up having Mocha Latte because I am still coughing and coughing and yes, my voice has yet to come back to me.

That basically means I can't shout or anything just yet.

Here you go, a clearer picture of my newly cut bangs.


I don't really like it now, I don't know why. I think I look horrendous with bangs. I shall just resort to side-swept bangs instead. At least I feel more confident having that style.

To prove my philosophy that side-swept bangs suits me more, here's another picture for your reference!


You know what? I just realized something...

I am like... DAMN FAIR!

No, I am NOT referring to my makeup or anything - look at my complexion. I mean, I look sickly fair. I don't know why but it could be that all these years, I've never been exposing my arms or neckline to the sun. Yes, I've always and forever been the tee and jeans girl.

Whatever...

Here's the last picture of stupid sister and I...


Products I've used on my face to achieve this look are as follows if you're interested but I've completely skipped false lashes because I am lazy, yes, just pure lazy.

Monistat Chafing Relief Gel
Stage Picture Perfect Foundation
Stage Photo Pro Creme Camouflage
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
NYX Runway Palette in Jazz Night
Physicians Formula Gel Liner in Black
Empro Brow Pencil
Stage Glitter Liquid Eyeliner
Milani Powder Blush in Luminous
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara

I've a confession to make - I've completely forgotten to apply lipgloss, lipstick or whatever lips' products. Yes, absent-minded me!

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend, people!

P.S. I finally come to the conclusion, I just need to work harder in life, nope, not about relationships for now probably. I've had enough but if you're interested, send in your resumes! I might just consider! LOLX!

No comments: