Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Falling into you...

Nah, it's not like Celine Dion's version of Falling into You and it's neither my own version because I don't compose songs or write poems. No, yours sincerely is not artistic or poetic enough to do all that, hence, Imma gonna ramble all I like.

Yeah, as usual, 2.19am, a time where I should be in bed despite the fact that I need to wake up at 6am later. So much for worries and stresses that I'm getting more and more wrinkles.

I was talking to Jo earlier regarding finding Mr. Right and guess what...

There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. It is God's finger on man's shoulder.
~ Charles Morgan ~

Indeed, she's one of the luckiest girl ever, I told her - to have her precious other half to be with her when she needs him to and to have him hearing her rambles and stories when she wants him to and of course to love her as well!

Girl, if you're reading this, I'm really glad your Mr. Right is with you through thick or thin - I'm sure his presence is a blessing in disguise!

So, earlier before I chatted with Jo, I was talking to bestie about it as well since she was grumbling and complaining about everything you could possibly find in the world of love and marriage.

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over."

Indeed, bestie told me, meeting her Mr. Right wasn't easy - it took her 20+ years to bump into her husband. She waited patiently and is glad that God sent him to her after waiting for so many years.

I asked her, "When do you know you've found the perfect man?"

Her answer was, "There will never be a perfect man because..."

Love isn't about finding the perfect person, it's about seeing an imperfect person, perfectly.
~ Sam Keen ~

Then, silently, I asked myself, "When do I know if he's the one I've been waiting for?"

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
~ Lao Tzu ~

Honestly, it's really tough, especially after I've met several bumps along the way and these bumps left me scarred for God-knows-how-long. I was scared to love again, I was scared of being approached and I was scared to even get to know friends of the opposite gender.

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

It could be true that perhaps God does want me to meet a few wrong Mr. Wrongs so that I'll appreciate Mr. Right more. This is the only thought that has been lingering in my mind for a while now.

I used to tell my parents that, "Perhaps, God has forgotten to grant me a Mr. Right when He created me because apart from Mr. Right, I'm granted with everything any person could ask for."

Mum knocked my head and said, "You silly girl! God's creation is always wonderful and He will NEVER forget you because He remembers to create you!"

Perhaps, in the eyes of others, I'm independent and strong-willed that I don't really need somebody to be there for me but honestly, deep down inside, I'm just another typical girl - I long to be cared for, pampered and loved!

I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you.

I told bestie, "If God is to grant me a Mr. Right now, I don't mind even if I've to trade 10 or 20 years of my life to be with him."

Yes, if I'm given a chance to choose between breathing and loving the other person, I'd use my last breath to tell him that having him in my life is one of the best things that has ever happen to me!

Bestie nodded her head, "You'll meet him someday and when you do, I'm sure the love between the both of you will be deeper than the ocean and higher than the sky."

Hence, I shall keep a positive mind ahead and let's just say, this is a random rambling and what I'm thinking of after I've chatted with Jo.

Nothing too serious.

Have a wonderful week, people!

P.S. I'm still trying to get better, hence, please bear with me because sick people tend to get emotional easily. LOLX!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely love this post!

God's saving the best for last.. Just enjoy things as they come t you :)

i'm glad you've decided to be open and positive :)

Angel Valerie said...

Aimi, thanks for dropping by and yes, I've finally come to the term to accept what God has in plan for me.

Everything He has in plan is the best, I believe so.

Thanks for dropping by again!