Sunday, April 17, 2011

Heartbeats

I've heard people said, "If two persons are missing each other, they could almost hear each others' heartbeats."


I might appear to be strong at times but deep down inside, I have my vulnerabilities. It's just sometimes, I need to pretend to be strong because I'm scared of so many things in life. In order to protect myself, I need to appear to be strong.


Pretending isn't easy. It is in fact, one of the toughest things to do, especially at the times when you really need someone to be there and you realize he is or she not there. Pretending that you don't even miss the other person every single minute is a lie when all that you want is to be in his or her embrace.

Every time when my heart beats, I feel it - the feeling of missing and wanting to see you.


Deep down inside, I really don't know what I should do to let you know that I'm actually feeling so.

In less that 12 hours, I'll be away from KL for a week and honestly, I still am feeling very heavy-hearted even though I did tell you that I'll be okay and it's just a week. How I wish I could see you at the moment I'm blogging about this - even a few minutes would be great if you could just be here...

No comments: