Sunday, March 27, 2011

NYX HD Eyeshadow Base

Update - NYX products can now be bought at Colours Cosmetics if you are from Malaysia and Singapore!

Hello, gorgeous-es!

First of all, I'm so, so glad Joanne darling came for a visit over the weekend to KL and honestly, it has been a pleasure meeting her and also her boyfriend. OMG... I've never felt so excited meeting a friend and gosh, I guess if we have time, Jo and I are definitely going to be the best of friends like EVER!

She brought me few presents too!

Aww... babe, thank you so, so much! You couldn't imagine how grateful I am and how thankful I'm feeling at the moment you gave me the things I've always setting my eyes on. You're definitely one of my BFFs now!

So, one of the presents I get from her was this - NYX HD Eyeshadow Base!



OMG... I can't tell you how much I wanted this stuff ever since I've set my eyes on it since it first came out in the market but like what I've said, NYX is not available in Malaysia. Hence, if you want this, you'd need to join sprees or something like that.

Basically, this is another eyeshadow primer. Some compared it to UDPP but I'd not do any comparison because I don't wanna waste my UDPP. It's freaking expensive, okay?! Hahaha... Well... My verdict is - I love this base!

It's close to skin-coloured tone once you have it out.



Pretty much similar to UDPP, huh?

So, after smoothing it on the back of my hand, I tried swatching NYX Jazz Night on it and did comparison between swatches with and without base.



Well, hey... what can you say?

It's obvious that swatches done on base appeared to be more VIBRANT and yeah, PIGMENTED too because I was doing some washing in the kitchen and guess what, the swatches are still with me now - insanity!

So, can I deduce that it's kinda a little waterproof and long-lasting?

At least, it is for me but please don't strangle me if what I've deduced is wrong, okay? It's personal preferences and works differently on each and everyone of us.

Hence, what I can say is... I love this product and yes, I love Jo for everything - dinner, present and friendship! I'm gonna miss her company!

Product - 5 out of 5
Packaging - 3.5 out of 5
Availability - NYX, Nonpareilboutique, Cherry Culture
Re-purchase - OMG, yes!!!

No comments: