Monday, March 14, 2011

Life as it is...

I've been counting days for the past 2 weeks.

If you're asking me why I have been doing that religiously for 14 days, my answer is, "I don't know. I feel miserable not doing so." Sounds retarded but nevertheless, that's not a problem, right?

Oh, ya... I've just came back from Genting and also spent the whole of last week, thus it explains my disappearance from blogosphere for a while.


Nothing spectacular happened but I did celebrated my BFF's birthday at Wong Kok, SS2 since she was dreaming and dreaming of the Birthday Giant Milk Tea over there.


Cake courtesy of Jeremy if you'd ask but chosen by the birthday girl herself.


Hey... Why did I look tortured that day? I guess I'll look that way forever, especially if I've been having lousy days or something like that. Geez...

Most probably I haven't been feeling too good these days.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter since April is coming soon and yeah, I'm going to be perfectly fine throughout April!

No comments: